A recall was issued this past summer for Exactech Connexion GXL acetabular liner in hip replacements by the device manufacturer, Exactech Inc. The recall was issued due to early failure of the liner from wear and tear. It is possible that patients who had this liner implanted during a revision or primary hip replacement surgery might require an additional procedure to repair the damage caused by the medical device.
- Exactech knees replacement recall
- FDA warns about dental problems with buprenorphine medicines dissolved in the mouth to treat opioid use disorder and pain
- Legal Regulations For Scaffolding Safety
- Hot Water Spills Can Lead To Life-Altering Burn Injuries
- Your Employer’s Responsibility For Moving Machinery Safety