Kristen N. Sinnott is a Partner at Dell & Dean. Ms. Sinnott’s practice areas focus on personal injury and product liability both in State and Federal Court. Ms. Sinnott heads the federal litigation department for the firm.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Sinnott earned her Bachelor of Arts in 2010 from SUNY Stony Brook University. She obtained her Juris Doctor in 2013 from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida.
Having been part of the D2 family since 2014, Ms. Sinnott was honored when promoted to Managing Attorney in 2019. Ms. Sinnott has gained significant experience at Dell & Dean as a trial attorney. When she is not in the courtroom, her days are spent overseeing office operations. She is tasked with organizing and operating the firm as a business, aiding in complex legal actions, while also sustaining and promoting relationships with D2’s employees, clients and the legal community as a whole.
Ms. Sinnott is currently admitted to practice in the New York State Courts as well as Federal Court in the Eastern District of New York. Ms. Sinnott is a Board Member for both the Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association and Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of New York Chapter. Ms. Sinnott has earned the recognition of “Top 40 Under 40” for Plaintiff’s Civil Litigation by the National Trial Lawyers and Association of American Trial Lawyers for excellence in Personal Injury Law.
Outside of the legal community, Ms. Sinnott offers her time and sponsorship to non-profit organizations such as the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (“BCRF”). She is a proud supporter of the Fire Department of New York (“FDNY”), the heroic first responders and most importantly, her younger brother who is a firefighter for the department.
Ms. Sinnott was born and raised in Long Island, New York. Growing up, when she wasn’t in school or working, Ms. Sinnott was learning the fundamentals of dedication and teamwork by participating in sports such as soccer, lacrosse and dance. She credits her work ethic to overcoming various obstacles in her life and having a strong, independent mother to raise her. Perseverance is Ms. Sinnott’s strength in client advocacy and in the practice of law.
Currently, Ms. Sinnott resides in Miller Place, New York with her mini-Dachshund and the firm’s self-proclaimed mascot, Nathan.
- New York State
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of New York Chapter Board, Co-Chair of Membership Committee
- Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- 2018 “Top 40 Under 40 in Personal Injury Law” by The Association of American Trial Lawyers
- 2019 “Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff” by The National Trial Lawyers
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York, State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A.