Benjamin D. Dell is a Partner at Dell & Dean. Mr. Dell’s practice areas focus on personal injury, product liability, labor law and medical malpractice.
Mr. Dell is the second generation of Dell’s at the firm. Mr. Dell’s father, Joseph G. Dell is the founder of the firm.
Prior to becoming an attorney in 2019, Mr. Dell earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Rhode Island in 2016. Mr. Dell was a member of Phi Gamma Delta, as the Social Chairman. Through Mr. Dell’s efforts, the fraternity supported organizations such as the American Cancer Society. Mr. Dell would organize the fraternity’s support through volunteer runs to fundraising for Breast Cancer research.
During his time at the University of Rhode Island, Mr. Dell was a teaching assistant to Dr. Sandra Ketow for her Gender & Communications class.
Mr. Dell obtained his Juris Doctor in 2019 from Touro College – Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center on a merit scholarship. While attending law school, Mr. Dell was the President of Phi Alpha Delta, as well as the Philanthropy Chair. Mr. Dell organized walks to support Americans with Alzheimer’s Association.
In addition, Mr. Dell was a Director of the Community Advocacy Outreach Program for the Trial Advocacy Practice Society. He was selected as part of the organization’s trial team and competed in the American Association for Justice Trial Competition in Kings County Supreme Court.
Mr. Dell has performed over one-hundred and fifty (150) Pro-Bono hours representing our U.S. Veterans by aiding them in obtaining benefits they fully deserved for service to our country. Mr. Dell’s passion for aiding U.S. Veterans stems from his love for his late grandfather. Mr. Dell’s grandfather was a United States Army Veteran who served during the Vietnam Era from 1960 to 1963.
Mr. Dell is a relentless advocate for the firm’s clients and believes the path to success requires humility.
- New York State
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of New York Chapter
- Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Honors and Recognition
- CALI Award: Direct Exam & Admission of Evidence
- CALI Award: Veterans Service & Rights Clinic
- Touro Law School Awards:
- Exemplary dedication and service to the law center for exceptional contributions to the Trial Advocacy & Practice Honor Society
- Special Services to the Public & Community
- Pro Bono Service Award
- Students Helping Students
- Tort Law Society
- Marquis Who’s Who
- Touro College – Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D.
- University of Rhode Island, B.A.